Becoming a master at SAM and ITAM procurement is not a walk in the park. It takes time, effort, and really digging into the process so you can show up prepared.
In this episode, our guest Ariane Proulx, Team Lead Manager, IT Contracts Operations Management at Desjardins, sheds light on key strategies to approach your next contract negotiation to make sure you’re getting the most out of the assets your business is paying for.
- Why working with your suppliers is key to successful negotiations
- Negotiating as a team effort
- The importance of being a people person
- How to enter negotiations prepared
- Working closely with internal teams to gather key information
- Using data as decision making currency
Dig into more insights from ITAM executives by subscribing on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you listen to podcasts.
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for The ITAM Executive in your favorite podcast player.