Navigating Microsoft licensing can be a massive undertaking. Between on-premises, hybrid, and cloud, you’re probably investing a hefty sum with Microsoft and need to get the most out of your contract. Our experts have worked with hundreds of Microsoft clients and have seen it all. We’re here to help.
Do these Microsoft challenges sound familiar?
- SAM tools don't capture all the information you need across all the Microsoft software editions to accurately measure consumption
- Microsoft’s specific software license rights are tied to software assurance like license mobility, failover, and disaster recovery
- Growing product suites with multiple items bundled together are confusing and can run the risk of paying for software you will never use
Get the most out of your Microsoft estate.
- Get a laser-accurate view on your current license entitlement and consumption, as well as a detailed reconciliation so you know your current Effective License Position (ELP).
- Make sense of the numbers and understand areas for cost savings & optimization with our Risk and Opportunity Assessment Report (ROAR). Get to the “so what” of your ELP.
- Prepare for the negotiation by gathering data from stakeholders, prioritizing outcomes and formulating your strategy.
- Execute the negotiation. Based on your needs we can play an active or passive role when it’s time to negotiate.
- Employ our proven methodology to quickly identify the best solutions for your needs in a crowded market.
- Match strong tool implementation capabilities with deep licensing expertise to deliver unmatched ROI allowing your SAM tools to work better, faster, and more efficiently.
Our experts will help you:
- Compile a comprehensive inventory of everything you own—contracts, amendments, purchase orders, and documentation.
- Use this data to create an optimal strategy for license usage based on your entitlements.
- Utilize your SAM technology as a single source of truth by uploading and configuring your entitlements.
- Understand your contractual obligations. Sometimes audits can be minimized or even dismissed entirely.
- Get help from our team of ex-auditors to understand audit requests, manage responses, validate results, and achieve your optimal position
- Apply our tested methodology built with rich, publisher-specific knowledge and tailored to your needs
What our clients are saying.
“The experience with Anglepoint was exceptional, the team are well versed in their subject and how to articulate the contracts and provided excellent customer service. I was especially impressed with their ability to communicate, train, and articulate what was needed from an audit perspective.”
– Procurement Manager, Healthcare and Biotech Firm